The Ultimate Hobby Guide
So, here's how this works. If you have a painting technique, sculpting trick or anything thing else hobby related you feel should be added, put it together in a word document, with pictures if you can, everyone loves pictures, especialy in the final pdf, and email to me at;
Once I have recieved this and read it through, i will post it up on this page. Once i have enough posts to start filling the guide i will make version 1.0 of the Ultimate Hobby Guide. I will then update it every few months as people send in new things to add. So, get those ideas down and send them in ASAP, obviously your ideas will be acredited to you both on this page and in the final book.
ATTENTION: ON THE DATE OF PUBLISHING (NOT YET KNOWN) I WILL BE GIVING AWAY A HARDBACK COPY OF THE BOOK TO THE PERSON WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF QUALITY TUTORIALS!
So Far We Have
- Painting Yellow by Andy Walker http://lairofthebreviks.blogspot.com/
- Mycetic Spores by Rob http://www.warhammer39999.com/
- Death Korps Tank Weathering by Tim Wharton http://aguardsmansguidetoglory.blogspot.com/
- Valkyrie Water Base by Tim Wharton http://aguardsmansguidetoglory.blogspot.com/
- Valkyrie Weathering by Tim Wharton http://aguardsmansguidetoglory.blogspot.com/
- Casting Resin Bases by John Stiening http://40khobbyblog.blogspot.com/
- Creating and Using Press Molds for Bases by John Stiening http://40khobbyblog.blogspot.com/
- Painting Genestealers Step by Step by John Stiening http://40khobbyblog.blogspot.com/